Introduction of the Members

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Barbarian Prince

Re: Introduction of the Members

•    
  • Citation

Message par Barbarian Prince » 28 sept. 2018, 18:17

Hello everyone,

I just found out about Shadows of Esteren by pure chance a couple of days ago and was hooked! I was lucky enough to find the rule and source books on ebay. So hopefully I can get in touch with some players in my area (in the southwest of Germany, near Mannheim).

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 04 oct. 2018, 01:19

Hello Barbarian Prince! Good on you for getting such a good opportunity. I hope you'll enjoy yourself!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

WastebineProductions

•    
  • Citation

Message par WastebineProductions » 23 nov. 2018, 19:46

Hello! We are a group of people who discovered Shadows of Esteren this past summer at GenCon 2018. We were immediately set on producing an actual play of it. Per Iris, who recommended we come on here to share with you all our project love passion, here we are!

Me specifically, I am Mycah, I am from Kansas City, Missouri, and I am the social media manager for Wastebin Productions. I'm also a player in the campaign we are launching, the writer of all original music we will be using alongside the Shadows of Esteren official music, and the artist for all original campaign art. Next week December 1st, Shining in Shadow, our actual play podcast of Shadows of Esteren will launch. If you have ever been interested in listening to an actual play homebrew game of Shadows of Esteren, you might enjoy this!

Here is a link to our trailer for the season, which is intended to be an extensive long campaign. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eywNqTnQjgU

Unfortunately I do not speak French, so if anyone would be willing to assist me with an accurate translation to post in the French introduction thread of the forums I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks and we look forward to hanging out on here and discussing this amazing game!

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 26 nov. 2018, 11:09

Hello Wastebine !

Happy to see you here :)

You may also be interested in the discord to get in contact with players of different countries :)

I can try to translate your message, but I'm quite sure I will make some little mistakes ^^

Hope you have a good time by playing and preparing your videos ! :)
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

psychburn

•    
  • Citation

Message par psychburn » 04 août 2019, 02:44

Hi all,

Just started playing SoE at GenCon 2019. Thanks, Skyler, for GLing such a great day of scenarios!

Alex Aviles

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 12 août 2019, 16:53

Hello hello! Glad to know that you had such a good time! Skyler is a very good GL indeed, lucky you got your introduction to SoE through him :D
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

DerHuthmacher

•    
  • Citation

Message par DerHuthmacher » 07 nov. 2019, 15:58

Hi all,

I am Mathias from Germany. For those of you who have been at Essen Spiel fair (2017-current) you may have met me there (the guy in the coat).

It's self-explaining that I love this game and will continue to support it. I've been lurking here for a long time and now it's time to quit whining to Nel and the others that the Esteren community must grow and do my part here, too. :)

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 11 nov. 2019, 10:18

Hello !

I wasn't in Essen, but anyway : be welcome ! :D

You can also look on Discord (link on the bottom index.php ) , you'll find some other community membre ;)

Have fun in Tri-Kazel !
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

Vermeil

•    
  • Citation

Message par Vermeil » 13 janv. 2021, 07:41

Hello everyone,

I have just registered on the forum. I've been a big fan of this universe for a few years now.

I'm from Canada and I'm a salesman in a company selling fast-paced board game.

I'm happy to be part of the community.

SpectralHunter

•    
  • Citation

Message par SpectralHunter » 23 oct. 2021, 15:46

Hi, I love the setting it is so interesting and dark. I am wondering if there are plans to come out with and expand the world more than what is currently available.

Répondre