Adventures for Shadows of Esteren

Discussions around the universe of Esteren and its English series of books.
kjetilkverndokken

Re: [EN] Adventures for Shadows of Esteren

•    
  • Citation

Message par kjetilkverndokken » 01 oct. 2012, 07:27

iznurda a écrit :Plop,

Another GM asked us an adventure with monks, because he want deals with religion. Because the "Monastère de Tuath" is not again translate we are writing one to him. You, what kind of adventure would you like to play ?

iz
And I am still very grateful for you helping me coming up with that adventure - and the players I have for that test run is really looking forward to playing it :)

iznurda

Re: Adventures for Shadows of Esteren

•    
  • Citation

Message par iznurda » 01 oct. 2012, 08:09

About that, we have fallen behind in writing. So if we want to give you something it will be more a plan than a complete scenario : description of the monastry, some pre-mades, description of important NPP and the storyline. You'll have to adapt the rest. Is it a problem ?

iz

kjetilkverndokken

Re: Adventures for Shadows of Esteren

•    
  • Citation

Message par kjetilkverndokken » 01 oct. 2012, 08:29

iznurda a écrit :About that, we have fallen behind in writing. So if we want to give you something it will be more a plan than a complete scenario : description of the monastry, some pre-mades, description of important NPP and the storyline. You'll have to adapt the rest. Is it a problem ?

iz

Not at all, the adventures I write for myself is usually in notebook form - just having a skeleton to base stuff off on will be a great help :).

Répondre