Shadows of Esteren Gameplay Podcast

Discussions around the universe of Esteren and its English series of books.
Répondre
Gully

Shadows of Esteren Gameplay Podcast

•    
  • Citation

Message par Gully » 28 mai 2014, 20:44

Not sure where to post this (mods feel free to move), but I wanted to share a podcast of my groups play session of SoE (A Life Choice) with anyone who might be interested. This gaming group puts podcasts up of most of the sessions we play, but this is the first time with Shadows of Esteren. I am the Game Leader, but I don't have much to do with the podcast production ... in fact I'm afraid to even hear myself :) , but feel free to provide feedback and I'll forward it to the right people.

I'm sure there are many rules mistakes, but some of you might find it enjoyable ... also there are some spoilers for the Scenarios in Prologue Book 0 so be forewarned. The blurb accompanying the podcast is below ... this is just the first session of what will probably be three or four in total. This is just one of the two groups I run Shadows of Esteren for.

Begging For XP Podcast
Shadows of Esteren: A Life Choice, from Book 2 Travels

We pickup with our characters after they have spent a winter in Dearg's Vale. They have previously completed the three scenarios from Book 0 Prologue (spoilers) and are currently resting after the end of "Red Fall".

They soon hear of a bandit attack on a group of nearby travelers. The sole survivor, a Magientist mineralogist, asks for their help in making the trek to reclaim her kidnapped son. Our characters agree to take the job (for a variety of reasons), and discover themselves traveling across dangerous lands.

Gully

Re: Shadows of Esteren Gameplay Podcast

•    
  • Citation

Message par Gully » 06 juin 2014, 05:48

Gully

•    
  • Citation

Message par Gully » 13 juin 2014, 03:05

Part III

http://beggingforxp.com/2014/shadows-of ... ce-part-3/

(Try to ignore the silliness)

Yepesnopes

•    
  • Citation

Message par Yepesnopes » 15 juin 2014, 10:06

Nice! Thaks for posting this!

wtnbrad

•    
  • Citation

Message par wtnbrad » 29 juil. 2014, 21:59

Oooooh lovely :) definitely checking this out enroute to work the next couple of days

Répondre