Game proposals - Looking for players / game masters

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Avrock

Game proposals - Looking for players / game masters

•    
  • Citation

Message par Avrock » 15 oct. 2012, 10:44

Hello everyone,

As this section (here) already exists in the french part of the forum, I take a chance to open it here ;) The goal of this thread is to help people to find players or a game master for a game of SoE.

---------------------------------------
Summary :
Looking for players / GM around Trier (germany) / Luxembourg
Looking for a gaming group around Topeka, Kansas
Looking for players around Boston MA area
Looking for players around Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Looking for players for online gaming (on Teamspeak) - in german

PS: I hope I did it right...
Dernière modification par Avrock le 01 janv. 2013, 13:32, modifié 7 fois.
Lorsque frapper fort ne suffit pas, passe au plan B : frapper PLUS fort ! ! !

Avrock

Re: Game proposals - Looking for players / game masters

•    
  • Citation

Message par Avrock » 15 oct. 2012, 10:47

So I begin....

I'm looking for some players arout Trier (germany) or Luxembourg.
For the game it could be in english or french (and soon german - I just need to improve a bit).

Glass

•    
  • Citation

Message par Glass » 15 oct. 2012, 16:00

Thanks Avrock for opening this thread.

I'm currently looking for a gaming group around Topeka, Kansas.
Feel free to contact me. ;)
"Ne t'en inquiète pas, jeune savant, il est parfois préférable que certaines énigmes demeurent..."

Quixol

Re: Boston MA - Looking for players / game masters

•    
  • Citation

Message par Quixol » 26 oct. 2012, 00:21

I am currently looking for players in Boston MA area. I am in Malden near the Orange line subway station.

Plans are to start 1x/month game on weekends Noon-5pm, or via www.itabletop.com in the evenings perhaps.

Hope to start up in December the first game.
PM me if interested.

I have several others who have already played in a one shot interested, but we are already in a different campaign, and some have geographical travel restrictions, so looking for new blood.

Murder-of-Crows

•    
  • Citation

Message par Murder-of-Crows » 19 nov. 2012, 00:23

I would be looking for players in Germany (or rather Bavaria) in Munich city and surroundings.

Weltengeist

•    
  • Citation

Message par Weltengeist » 15 déc. 2012, 12:54

In the beginning of 2013 (approx. end of January through end of March), I will run an online scenario for "Shadows of Esteren" in German. For those interested, the URL of the call for players is available at the Drachenzwinge. If you're curious, but new to the world of online playing, I can give you a helping hand.

Avrock

•    
  • Citation

Message par Avrock » 01 janv. 2013, 13:14

Weltengeist a écrit :In the beginning of 2013 (approx. end of January through end of March), I will run an online scenario for "Shadows of Esteren" in German. For those interested, the URL of the call for players is available at the Drachenzwinge. If you're curious, but new to the world of online playing, I can give you a helping hand.
I will have a look. I already play online, but each place has its own rules. I will see and if I have questions, I'll ask you. Moreover, it could be a very good experience to improve my german skills. ;)

Weltengeist

•    
  • Citation

Message par Weltengeist » 01 janv. 2013, 21:18

Avrock a écrit :
Weltengeist a écrit :I will have a look. I already play online, but each place has its own rules. I will see and if I have questions, I'll ask you. Moreover, it could be a very good experience to improve my german skills. ;)
I'm sorry to say that the group is full now. But you're always welcome to drop in (the Teamspeak server is public) and listen... ;)

But if the round is successful, I assume that it's not going to be the last SoE scenario I'll organise. I'll keep you posted whenever a new opportunity arises.

Quixol

Re: Boston MA - Looking for players / game masters

•    
  • Citation

Message par Quixol » 13 oct. 2014, 01:04

Ok, I am back again seeing if there are more players. We have a good size group, but due to schedule conflicts and location for a couple of the players, we are looking to try to split into two groups. One starting in Malden and the other playing other games in Lynn MA.

So starting in Mid-Nov, Early Dec 2014 will be an SoE game at my place once or twice a month. Alternating other games in Lynn for those interested. Let me know if intereseted and in the area. Most likely Sundays in Malden noon-ish-5pm.

We also have a number of us in evenings (Tuesday right now, playing online), but very irregular.
Quixol a écrit :I am currently looking for players in Boston MA area. I am in Malden near the Orange line subway station.

Plans are to start 1x/month game on weekends Noon-5pm, or via http://www.itabletop.com in the evenings perhaps.

Hope to start up in December the first game.
PM me if interested.

I have several others who have already played in a one shot interested, but we are already in a different campaign, and some have geographical travel restrictions, so looking for new blood.

Ocule

•    
  • Citation

Message par Ocule » 01 nov. 2014, 21:54

I would be down to play over skype or roll20 if anyone is interested.

Répondre