Introduction of the Members

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Skywalker

Re: Introduction of the Members

•    
  • Citation

Message par Skywalker » 03 oct. 2012, 02:53

I am Luke from Wellington, New Zealand. I am Skywalker around and about on the net (particularly RPG.net). :)

Daïn

•    
  • Citation

Message par Daïn » 03 oct. 2012, 07:28

Welcome aboard, walker of the most beautiful country in the world. My mind still sparkles, remembering the fullsome of gorgeous landscapes of the Southern island. You have been well advised to come over here. The magnificence of Tri-Kazel might be compared to your country, though I know kiwis are far less dangerous than Feondas, I must admit :roll:

Enough of my gibberish, just Welcome mate (next time it'll be an oz greeting) ;)

(Now, don't tell me you don't know of anything of the soutern island or I'll have to throw myself into a damp pit, ashamed for being too spontaneous)
- Ultimate horror often paralyses memory in a merciful way.

Skywalker

•    
  • Citation

Message par Skywalker » 03 oct. 2012, 23:28

Thanks. I was originally born in the UK and have spent some time in France. Loved it.

FWIW I was also involved in Mechanical Dream which was an English language RPG written by French speaking Canadians in Montreal :) I don't speak French though, much to my misfortune.

Gully

•    
  • Citation

Message par Gully » 04 oct. 2012, 01:25

Hello everyone,

My name is Richard, I'm a college professor in Graphic Design (typography, book design, some web design) in California. My research interests are in (Peircean) semiotics and visual communication. I've enjoyed RPGs since D&D's basic set in 1981 and am looking forward to running an Esteren campaign. I first saw Shadows of Esteren at GenCon and really enjoyed talking to the guys behind the game. If its any help, I'm happy to volunteer some time to the community if people need some layout/photoshop work done, so feel free to PM me.

Looking forward to hearing more about the game and upcoming publications,

Great to meet everyone.

asouth

•    
  • Citation

Message par asouth » 04 oct. 2012, 04:05

Hello everyone :-)

I', Drew (or Andrew - whichever works :-) ), also from New Zealand, although in my case from Auckland.

Looking forward to reading much, and hopefully contributing some,

Ciao :-)
Drew

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 04 oct. 2012, 17:29

Hello !

I'm very impressed ! It's so... strange and exciting to see so many people coming from so far away and coming here to discuss and share around Esteren.

I hope you will find some play material, ideas and so on,

:D
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

Ovid

•    
  • Citation

Message par Ovid » 04 oct. 2012, 22:26

Hi everyone! I go by the name of my favourite poet, Ovid, on boards (I started that a while ago and have just kept it consistent ever since). I'm originally from the UK but I now live and work in Germany.

I roleplayed a lot c.1986-96, mainly WFRP, GURPS and Vampire, then came back a few years ago to discover the landscape very much changed! WFRP was my first love, so I'm very open to the sort of gothic vibe SoE is offering and am very happy I supported the KS.

Babak

•    
  • Citation

Message par Babak » 13 oct. 2012, 12:39

Hey,
my Name is Babak and I live in Wiesbaden/Germany. I work for Ulisses Spiele a RPG company (Das schwarze Auge, Warmachine, Infinity, Pathfinder, ...).
I am kinda new to RPG and started a few weeks ago with Pathfinder, but I love the dark and mysterious setting of Esteren. It is so well written. Thanks a lot for this great work.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 13 oct. 2012, 21:22

Welcome Babak! Glad you like our game; it's first and foremost a work of passion, so it's good to know that it interests and inspires people! I hope Esteren will give you the opportunity to live wonderful adventures.
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

StevePR

•    
  • Citation

Message par StevePR » 16 oct. 2012, 00:04

Sorry to be so late in posting this...

Hi, my name is Steven Ross, I'm 40 something, was born in Ottawa, but live in Vernon, Ontario; I've been working as a casual Maintaince Helper for the City of Ottawa for about a while now. I am currently taking night classes at Algonquin Collage in the Library & Information Technician program and hope to getting my collage diploma. I've been roleplaying since 1985/6 or roughly.

I'm an avid reader of fantasy, science fiction, and have more recently taken an interest in anime, manga, historical works and non-fiction, have a fascination with various aspects of science, am a Half-hearted music fan (Jethro Tull, Renaissance, and assorted others). In high school I tried my hand at doing short fiction in an attempt to improve my cursive writing skills, but give it up about 30 years ago. I've also sketched off and on over the years.

My roleplaying interests include AIRSHIP PIRATES, DESOLATION, ATOMIC HIGHWAY, COLONIAL GOTHIC, STAR WARS D6, MEKTON ZETA, SHADOW SWORD & SPELL, THOUSAND SUNS, ROBOTECH, ASHEN STARS, MAID, SECOND EDITION DC HEROES, SECOND EDITION STAR TREK, AD&D, BLUE PLANET, A|STATE, DRAGONQUEST and ARS MAGICA. I have playtested products for several game companies, and three of the notable systems I worked on are WITCHCRAFT, HERCULES & XENA, THE DYING EARTH and most recently PRIMEVAL.

Répondre