Introduction of the Members

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Clovis
Traducteur

Re: Introduction of the Members

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 27 oct. 2017, 08:28

Thank you very much for your kindness and enthusiasm, Iseir! It's good to know about your experience and feelings. Rest assured that we keep as much of our fans' input as we can and endeavor to use it to make the best game possible!

50+ sessions sure sounds like a lot. Hopefully, you'll feel like sharing all that experience with other players!

I understand that Dearg may not be for everyone. That's something we were aware of when we wrote this campaign, and we chose to go with that unique format nonetheless. Glad you enjoyed the read! :)

I agree that the forums may not be the most intuitive thing to use (though they remain the most obvious way to gather a community) and that Discord is very handy. I should definitely hang out there more!

We'll see each other around! ;)
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

FantomPencil

•    
  • Citation

Message par FantomPencil » 08 janv. 2018, 18:15

Hi,

I'm Chris, and thought it was about time I posted on the forum. I've been lurking for about a year, after discovering Shadows of Esteren for the first time at Dragonmeet in 2016: a few months later and I have a nice new collection of hardback books, as well as some Kickstarter items - eBay's been good to me..!
Now I've finally managed to get a group of players together, I may have some questions... ;)

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 10 janv. 2018, 15:21

Welcome, FantomPencil! Glad to have you among us! Feel free to ask any and all questions you may have!

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 11 janv. 2018, 17:53

Welcome on this forum :)
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

neisseria337

•    
  • Citation

Message par neisseria337 » 18 mars 2018, 13:42

Hi everyone, after a weekend of listening to the soundtracks and reading books I thought it was time I signed up to the forum! I've actually owned the books since the Occultism KS but sadly missed the Dearg KS (though I did manage to pledge as a late backer, so I'm currently waiting patiently for more info on that, as I can't see any of the KS backer updates or download the PDFs etc).

I was at DragonMeet UK back in December and spoke to the guys on the stall who were very welcoming and enthusiastic (I'm the guy who was looking to buy some daols but you'd run out). I'm super psyched to run the game - I just need to find a group. Considering running it as a one-shot in my LGS's monthly gaming event so if anyone has any advice on that, I'd be grateful for the help!

Otherwise I just wanted to say hi and I'm looking forward to being part of such a wonderful setting and community :)

StripelessTiger

•    
  • Citation

Message par StripelessTiger » 18 mars 2018, 13:44

neisseria337 a écrit :
18 mars 2018, 13:42
Hi everyone, after a weekend of listening to the soundtracks and reading books I thought it was time I signed up to the forum! I've actually owned the books since the Occultism KS but sadly missed the Dearg KS (though I did manage to pledge as a late backer, so I'm currently waiting patiently for more info on that, as I can't see any of the KS backer updates or download the PDFs etc).

I was at DragonMeet UK back in December and spoke to the guys on the stall who were very welcoming and enthusiastic (I'm the guy who was looking to buy some daols but you'd run out). I'm super psyched to run the game - I just need to find a group. Considering running it as a one-shot in my LGS's monthly gaming event so if anyone has any advice on that, I'd be grateful for the help!

Otherwise I just wanted to say hi and I'm looking forward to being part of such a wonderful setting and community :)
Welcome!
“What we hope ever to do with ease, we must first learn to do with diligence.”

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 19 mars 2018, 15:53

Hello and welcome, neisseria337! Thank you very much for your kind words and enthusiasm, it's a pleasure to have you among us.
neisseria337 a écrit :
18 mars 2018, 13:42
I've actually owned the books since the Occultism KS but sadly missed the Dearg KS (though I did manage to pledge as a late backer, so I'm currently waiting patiently for more info on that, as I can't see any of the KS backer updates or download the PDFs etc).
Hm, that's strange! I have forwarded this to the person in charge. Hopefully, we'll be able to quickly look into it and solve the problem!

neisseria337

•    
  • Citation

Message par neisseria337 » 19 mars 2018, 23:48

Clovis a écrit :
19 mars 2018, 15:53
Hm, that's strange! I have forwarded this to the person in charge. Hopefully, we'll be able to quickly look into it and solve the problem!
Thank you Clovis. I appreciate that you are all very busy and have more important things to do than chase up individual backer issues! I have messaged on Facebook as well before joining the forum but I know it takes some time to reply, so I'm not in a rush. I'm happy to wait patiently :) Really looking forward to getting my hands on the proper Dearg soundtrack files though, so I can finally stop playing it via Bandcamp!

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 21 mars 2018, 02:45

We may be busy, but we also know how it is to wait for something! And for this reason, we want to do everything we can to make this waiting as short and painless as possible.

I have had a reply from the aforementioned person in charge. I have sent you a PM on the subject. You'll be in good hands! ;)

Thank you for your patience and benevolence!

Silas

•    
  • Citation

Message par Silas » 11 mai 2018, 16:54

Hi guys: long time gamer here from the states. I enjoy games like Call of Cthulhu, older versions of D&D (especially the Ravenloft setting), Chill, etc.

I was given the Prologue text at a convention and just recently read through it. The game looks great, and I like the system.

Répondre