Introduction of the Members

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
LrdVampyre

Re: Introduction of the Members

•    
  • Citation

Message par LrdVampyre » 30 mai 2017, 05:02

Greetings,
I stumbled upon Shadows while looking for another game system on DriveThru and after going through the Book-0 material I decided to pick up Universe and Travels. The setting is very appealing and I feel unique and I like what I've seen of the system.

I am curious if there is a Book 3...I know Book 4 Secrets is still being worked upon.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 01 juin 2017, 09:26

Hello and welcome LrdVampyre!

We're glad you chanced upon our game and flattered you decided to give it a try and are happy with what you've seen so far!

Book 3 - Dearg contains the official campaign, along with assorted game aids and ad hoc rules. We ran a Kickstarter last year for Volume 1 (which will be of about 350 pages) that we're currently putting together.

If you have any other questions, ask away! ;)
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Renwic

•    
  • Citation

Message par Renwic » 03 juin 2017, 03:16

Hello everyone!

Glad to be part of the game, after a few pages, i can already tell im going to fall in love with this setting.

I came across Shadows from browsing other RPGs such as L5R and other sorts of Tabletop Rpgs.

Hopefully ill get a chance to play soon (Online or RL) and have an interesting tale to tell. Im not too familiar at using forums but hopefully that'll change soon.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 03 juin 2017, 21:35

Hiya Renwic! Happy to have you on board!

We'll be glad to read whatever you have to share, be it session reports or food for thought about SoE.

Here's to many thrilling hours in Tri-Kazel!

Bluenose

•    
  • Citation

Message par Bluenose » 11 juin 2017, 18:22

Hi,

have been slowly working my way through my rewards from the last kickstarter and am looking forward to getting my paws on Dearg. Starting to put a game together and I think that the mix of horror, fantasy and psychology will be just what my players are looking for.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 12 juin 2017, 12:59

Hello and welcome, Bluenose!

Rest assured that we've been hard at work on Dearg! It's a big, big book, with plenty of content, which requires a lot of checking and fine-tuning. We'll be glad to deliver it when it's complete and to hear what you have to say about it. But I think I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed one bit!

Here's hoping that you and your players will enjoy your time in Tri-Kazel!

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 12 juin 2017, 22:04

Welcome all, glad to see you here :)
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

Archon

•    
  • Citation

Message par Archon » 21 août 2017, 03:18

Hello,

My name is Nathan, I'm 30 years old and from the US I have recently purchased Book 0 and Book 1 and I'm eager to start playing.

Please let me know if you are aware of any online groups willing to adopt another player!

Thanks.

Destiny

•    
  • Citation

Message par Destiny » 21 août 2017, 21:38

Hello !

Welcome in the community. I hope you'll enjoy your future Tri-Kazelian adventures !
La lumière montre l'ombre et la vérité, le mystère.

Iseir

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iseir » 22 oct. 2017, 23:47

I thought i had posted here, but apparently not.

Hi, I'm iseir and would call myself a experienced GM, have since the release of Esteren, gotten quite a bit of experience with the setting and ran quite a few games (7 campaigns and 1 mega-campaign, should total to 50+ sessions)

Its clear that Esteren is my favourite system and I would keep running games using this system. I would also be open to be running a lot more games in the setting and theorise & plan content for the game. However, i do find the forums to be a bit clunky, especially when the discord is a lot easier to handle.

I also recently finished reading through Dearg vol1 and its one of the best premades ive read, but I dont think i would run it because player agency when it comes to their character and backgrounds are often too strong to make this a possibility. It was a incredible good read however, which was what brought me into esteren in the first place.

out of all the RPGs ive read (and ive read a lot of them), Esteren wins the price for being the most enjoyable to read, do want to say easiest, but im a little unsure if that place is tied with "the void" by Wildfire, but at least its tied and not second place :P

I really do look forward for more content from the devs, and the possiblity to run more games (especially since one group seems to be on hiatus due to Legend of the 5 rings being dominant nowdays)

Répondre