Introduction of the Members

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Rumplestiltskin6

Re: Introduction of the Members

•    
  • Citation

Message par Rumplestiltskin6 » 22 juin 2018, 11:17

I'm with you on the completionist...it's both a blessing and a curse ;-) Worth every penny though. I've got many books, RPG systems etc. and the production quality of this is second to none! Can't get enough of it.

Remember to get the Feond beer next time, too ;-)

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 22 juin 2018, 14:12

Thank you very much for the compliments, both of you! Seeing people bond over their love of what we do is the absolute best :D
Rumplestiltskin6 a écrit :
22 juin 2018, 09:50
Following on from what you mentioned... Clovis, are there any dates\locations (UK) of when the team will be attending other events?
None in the foreseeable future (as in "the months to come"), sorry! We're a small team, and as close as the UK may be to France, going there still requires some planning, time, and manpower.

I know we do UKGE every year, so that one is a safe bet, but concerning other UK conventions, I don't believe they're in the stars, unfortunately. However, if we do happen to attend one, we'll make sure to make it known on Facebook and on this here forum!

Also, we are currently working on a much-awaited online store, so hopefully, in the near future, you'll be able to satiate your completionist urges from the comfort of your home! ;)

Thanks again for your enthusiasm and support!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Rumplestiltskin6

•    
  • Citation

Message par Rumplestiltskin6 » 22 juin 2018, 14:41

Clovis a écrit :
22 juin 2018, 14:12
Thank you very much for the compliments, both of you! Seeing people bond over their love of what we do is the absolute best :D
22 juin 2018, 09:50
Following on from what you mentioned... Clovis, are there any dates\locations (UK) of when the team will be attending other events?
None in the foreseeable future (as in "the months to come"), sorry! We're a small team, and as close as the UK may be to France, going there still requires some planning, time, and manpower.

I know we do UKGE every year, so that one is a safe bet, but concerning other UK conventions, I don't believe they're in the stars, unfortunately. However, if we do happen to attend one, we'll make sure to make it known on Facebook and on this here forum!

Also, we are currently working on a much-awaited online store, so hopefully, in the near future, you'll be able to satiate your completionist urges from the comfort of your home! ;)

Thanks again for your enthusiasm and support!
Now that is music to my ears!! Not only to be able to get additional products myself, but also to allow the game to spread further and be more easily available to the populace! Great news. Onwards and upwards, strength to strength!

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 22 juin 2018, 15:05

Ha ha, as I said, it's still a WIP, so don't take out the party poppers yet! But we're definitely working on it!

pord

•    
  • Citation

Message par pord » 29 juin 2018, 22:26

Greetings all,

I recently picked up the books (0, 1 and 2) and pdfs and hope to be gaming with this system soon. Love the setting.

Looking to get the rest of the books somewhere soon (if I can find them at a reasonable price).

Live in the Derby area (which is the midlands) in case any one on here wants a game sometime

FantomPencil

•    
  • Citation

Message par FantomPencil » 30 juin 2018, 19:48

Hi Pord, and welcome to the world of Esteren..!

If you didn't already know, the pdf's are currently half-price on DriveThruRPG. But only for the next 24 hours.

pord

•    
  • Citation

Message par pord » 30 juin 2018, 21:13

FantomPencil a écrit :
30 juin 2018, 19:48
Hi Pord, and welcome to the world of Esteren..!

If you didn't already know, the pdf's are currently half-price on DriveThruRPG. But only for the next 24 hours.
Thats where I got the pdfs from... got the books on amazon :D

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 02 juil. 2018, 06:26

Welcome, pord, and thank you for your support!

Rumplestiltskin6

•    
  • Citation

Message par Rumplestiltskin6 » 03 juil. 2018, 13:01

pord a écrit :
29 juin 2018, 22:26
Greetings all,

I recently picked up the books (0, 1 and 2) and pdfs and hope to be gaming with this system soon. Love the setting.

Looking to get the rest of the books somewhere soon (if I can find them at a reasonable price).

Live in the Derby area (which is the midlands) in case any one on here wants a game sometime
Greetings and welcome.

I'm also in Derbyshire (South Normanton) so perhaps can get something rolling :-)

pord

•    
  • Citation

Message par pord » 08 juil. 2018, 21:51

03 juil. 2018, 13:01
pord a écrit :
29 juin 2018, 22:26
Greetings all,

Greetings and welcome.

I'm also in Derbyshire (South Normanton) so perhaps can get something rolling :-)
Bit of a drive but not un-doable :D. Im hoping to run the prologue with some players at some point over near Etwall

Répondre