Presentation of the Different Sections of the French Forum

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Esteren
Administrateur

Presentation of the Different Sections of the French Forum

•    
  • Citation

Message par Esteren » 29 sept. 2012, 12:56

Maybe you want to discover the French part of the forum... In fact, all sections have not yet been translated into English.To find what you are looking for quickly, here is a little presentation for all the different sections:
  • Melwan's Inn: Introduction of the members, looking for role-playing game sessions (well, you will probably not be interested to know that a group is looking for players in Paris) and other messages...The most important announcements will also be posted in English in the “Red Dog Inn” section.

The Mac Lyrs’ Library: Scenarios, game support, and official game aids can be downloaded freely and in French. The English section, “Farl’s Library”, will gather the various game aids made available in English.

The Game Universe: Discussions around the universe of Esteren and its French series of books. Even if there is a specific section in English–Shadows of Esteren’s Universe–do not hesitate to contribute to the French forum. Many French gamers are more or less proficient in English.

The Game System: Questions and discussions about the game system.

The Secrets of Esteren: This section is private and for Shadows of Esteren’s Game Leaders only. We talk about theories on the game’s secrets, we exchange scenarios, tips... The forum is private to prevent your Players from accidentally stumbling on a topic they should not read! To access this forum, you must send a request. For more information, take a look here. There is also an English section, but do not hesitate to take part in the French section.

Music: the Esteren Collective: Music is an important aspect of the project and this forum is dedicated to it. The collective of musicians is composed of independent artists exploring the various aspects of the universe. Only in French for now but do not hesitate to take part in this forum. Also, you can check some extracts here, on our MySpace page.

Artwork: Esteren’s Visual Universe: A forum dedicated to the design of Shadows of Esteren. Here, you can find sketches and new artwork. This section of the forum is in French but again, you are welcome to participate!

Video Game: The Mac Lyrs’ Legacy: Another important aspect of the project! A Point & Click in the tradition of Monkey Island, Broken Sword... The game will be subtitled in English (and perhaps even dubbed in English!). We are working on an English version of this forum but for now, you can take part in this forum here.

Esteren Online - Play by Forum: The online RPG platform via the forum developed by our French partner, PbF-Online, in Shadows of Esteren’s universe. Maybe we will have the opportunity to open a similar forum for English-speaking gamers!

Esteren Fantasy Grounds: Fantasy Grounds is an application acting as a virtual RPG table that allows you to play Shadows of Esteren online. A complete rule set has been created by a member of the Heedio community and put in free download. We plan to translate it... We are working on an English version of this forum but for now, you can take part in this forum here.

If you have any questions or remarks, you can use this thread!

Yours faithfully,

The Team
L'ignorance est une bénédiction, mais pour que la bénédiction soit complète l'ignorance doit être si profonde, qu'elle ne se soupçonne pas soi-même.
E. A. Poe

Erich

Re: Presentation of the Different Sections of the French For

•    
  • Citation

Message par Erich » 11 déc. 2012, 13:50

I went to post the new Lord of Shadow on the French artwork forum since I do not think all of them follow the Kickstarter updates, but I felt guilty for posting in English, haha. I am glad to know that I am allowed, but I think I will feel bad for discussing too much in English there!

Valenae

•    
  • Citation

Message par Valenae » 15 mars 2016, 15:52

Maybe you can also post there most interesting topics in French forums with short preview?
The Leader should not hesitate to slaughter the PCs at the slightest mistake in order to instil a heavy, horrific atmosphere

Для всех русскоговорящих игроков и ведущих - русский сайт Эстерина "вконтакте":
http://vk.com/club42561184

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 16 mars 2016, 01:34

Well, you have to admit keeping this topic up to date with the most active and interesting topics would be quite the constant work!

However, you're free to peruse the French forums and see if something tickles your fancy! ;)
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Répondre