Question about the timeline of Dearg

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Storyteller1976

Question about the timeline of Dearg

•    
  • Citation

Message par Storyteller1976 » 19 oct. 2020, 15:29

So, my group has almost finished playing Dearg Vol. 1, which means that we will have to put the game on hold pretty soon until Vol. 2 is released. I was wondering though: would it be possible to fit the scenario from Monastery of Tuath in between the ending of Fearìl's Ruins and the first scenario of Dearg Vol. 2, or does Vol. 2 continue right where Vol. 1 ended?

StripelessTiger

Re: Question about the timeline of Dearg

•    
  • Citation

Message par StripelessTiger » 15 nov. 2020, 19:32

I've not played Dearg to the end yet but (SPOILERS) my assumption is that after dealing with the Feond threat you have nine months to play around with, my assumption being the pregancny is a key part of vol 2. That and the fact that the season plays an important role in the campaign - winter.

You could continue to fortify the vale, travel to nearby villages asking for aide against the feond threat and the encroaching winter, fend off bandits and mercenaries keen on taking over the villages, and potentially travel to other locations to seek information regarding the prince.
“What we hope ever to do with ease, we must first learn to do with diligence.”

Répondre