Checking KS

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Allanprewett

Checking KS

•    
  • Citation

Message par Allanprewett » 10 nov. 2017, 13:33

Hi, is anyone checking the KS comments from the Developers? I posted a question 3 days ago.
Thanks

Pierstoval
Web developer

Re: Checking KS

•    
  • Citation

Message par Pierstoval » 10 nov. 2017, 20:32

Hi Allan, I'm not hanging on Kickstarter campaigns, and I can't guess which one you're talking about, can you send a link or post the question again here? :)

Allanprewett

•    
  • Citation

Message par Allanprewett » 10 nov. 2017, 22:24

From the latest one. I was interested in some printed items to add to my order. But the option to pick them was not in the pledge manager. I assume they are not available in quantity, but just thought to ask.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 11 nov. 2017, 22:03

Hello Allan,

I understand that not getting an answer to your question can be frustrating. However, please understand that with several responsibilities to handle at the same time and several projects to juggle with, it's hard to give attention to everyone and everything at the same time. We answer questions on Kickstarter as frequently as possible, but not as often as we wish we could, honestly! :)

If you don't get a reply within a week or if your question is an urgent one, feel free to PM us on KS and we'll address your issue as soon as we can.

Thank you for your support!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Allanprewett

•    
  • Citation

Message par Allanprewett » 12 nov. 2017, 13:41

LOL, although I appreciate the reply, the time taken could have been used to simply go to the KS comments page and if not provide a detailed reply, if details had to be checked, at least acknowledge my post and say you are looking into it.
I was not upset, just giving a nudge as I dont know how long the backkit will stay open.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 12 nov. 2017, 20:22

Believe me, had I known the answer to your question, I would have directly given you a reply! As it stands, I am not in charge of managing the Kickstarter projects, hence why there wasn't much I could do except encourage you to be patient.

As you can see on the main Comments page, your question has now been answered—to your satisfaction, I hope. As I told you, it was only a matter of waiting a bit ;)
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Répondre