Kickstarter: Dearg

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Clovis
Traducteur

Re: Kickstarter: Dearg

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 05 juin 2018, 19:18

Hello Guruphil!

Unfortunately, the latest Backerkit is closed for good. However, don't lose hope! There'll be other Kickstarters in the future for the next releases, so when that time comes, you'll be able to get pretty much whatever you're after ;)

As for the official store, it's still a WIP, and I'm afraid I have no date to communicate for the time being. But when it opens, we'll make sure to let everyone know!

Thank you very much for your support and enthusiasm!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Guruphil

•    
  • Citation

Message par Guruphil » 05 juin 2018, 21:30

Thanks very much! I hope you do not mind but I sent you a PM.

Best wishes.

Phil.

Shendue

•    
  • Citation

Message par Shendue » 02 oct. 2018, 22:51

Hi, I'm sorry to bother here, but I wrote a couple time to Jim Searcy directly on Kickstarter and got no replies.
I arranged with Jim to fill the place of a crowdfunder on Kickstarter that didn't fulfill his pledge, for a Varigal Master pledge (400+ $, the big one with an extensive reward including a bunch of physical stuff and all the Esteren manuals ever made, special limited editions and a lot of extra physical rewards).
Since I didn't pledge on Kickstarter, Jim arranged for a backerkit to be created for me for that pledge level, and I fulfilled the payment, but, since I backed directly on Backerkit, I'm unable to read the updates on Kickstarter.
I'd like to know when the rewards will be shipped.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 04 oct. 2018, 01:27

Hello Shendue,

I'm sorry that you faced such communication issues and thank you deeply for your much appreciated support!

The latest delivery estimate (from june) was for september-october, so it should not be long now! At any rate, rest assured that since you've been registered on Backerkit and everything, there should ultimately be no problem with getting your due rewards.

However, should you face issues or still receive no news concerning the delivery of your rewards after a few weeks, feel free to PM me and I will do my best to give you the most complete reply possible.

Again, thank you for your patronage and for your patience!

Shendue

•    
  • Citation

Message par Shendue » 04 oct. 2018, 13:01

I just received today a newsmail about limited quantities of Dearg that can be still ordered on Backerkit for the next two weeks, so I figured that out. Thanks a lot for the reply! I'm eager to start playing with my group. :)

Shendue

•    
  • Citation

Message par Shendue » 09 oct. 2018, 01:42

Clovis a écrit :
04 oct. 2018, 01:27
Hello Shendue,

I'm sorry that you faced such communication issues and thank you deeply for your much appreciated support!

The latest delivery estimate (from june) was for september-october, so it should not be long now! At any rate, rest assured that since you've been registered on Backerkit and everything, there should ultimately be no problem with getting your due rewards.

However, should you face issues or still receive no news concerning the delivery of your rewards after a few weeks, feel free to PM me and I will do my best to give you the most complete reply possible.

Again, thank you for your patronage and for your patience!
Yeah, I kinda figured that out when I received a newsletter, briefly after posting the message here, saying that a few of the rewards will be still up for order for a limited timespan of a couple weeks and that the physical rewards will be available soon.
I was a little bit concerned because the Backerkit page doesn't show correctly the info (on the upper left it shows "Your Pledge $0.00 - Your Pledge Level $405"), but I guess it's due to the fact that it was arranged for me and it's just a bug, since I've been charged the amount correctly, Backerkit shows confirmation of the payment and I even got a few digital rewards already (Book 3 Game Aids PDF, Book Occultism PDF, Character sheets PDF, Map of Tri-Kazel PDF and Cartography of Tri-Kazel PDF).
In case of problems, I'll PM you as suggested, thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 12 oct. 2018, 10:20

Awesome! Glad to know things worked as intended in the end! :D

Enjoy your rewards!

Répondre