Kickstarter: Dearg

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
StripelessTiger

Re: Kickstarter: Dearg / Pre-order on BackerKit Open!

•    
  • Citation

Message par StripelessTiger » 14 mars 2018, 09:50

Clovis a écrit :
07 mars 2018, 03:31
Hello StripelessTiger and sorry for not providing a download of the 4th character sheet as soon as you would have liked. Thank you for providing your own version of said sheet, which looks very close to the original!

I know it's a bit late, but we'll look into it and endeavor to officially make this sheet available as soon as possible.
It's no problem, an inconvenience maybe, but I just felt it should have been included in the book like with the character sheet in Book 1 - Universe.

I am very graphically adept, so it took me no time to find the fonts and make the alterations. I have been altering and changing the sheets to match rules and (frankly) correcting issues with them that were overlooked. No typos, but definitely alot of alignment and spacing issues, and clarifying some of the ambiguity as well.

I created some Printer-Friendly alternate versions that I will be using in my campaign. I would like to provide them for everyone, but wasn't sure if it would be an infringement in some way.

I would also like to provide my suggestions for corrections to your graphic designer if a version 2 is ever made, but wasn't sure where to put this info.
“What we hope ever to do with ease, we must first learn to do with diligence.”

Clovis
Traducteur

Re: Kickstarter: Dearg

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 14 mars 2018, 16:02

Sharing printer-friendly versions of your version of the sheets is no problem at all, much the opposite! Reproduction and alteration of the character sheets is permitted.

As for making a V2 of the character sheets, I have forwarded the idea to the rest of the team. If this comes to be, we'll make sure to get back to you.

Thank you for your dedication!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

StripelessTiger

•    
  • Citation

Message par StripelessTiger » 14 mars 2018, 21:00

Clovis a écrit :
14 mars 2018, 16:02
Sharing printer-friendly versions of your version of the sheets is no problem at all, much the opposite! Reproduction and alteration of the character sheets is permitted.
Awesome!

Custom Printer-Friendly Character Sheet:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MdrRP ... woylREtPrd

I'll also post this in the Game Aides section. Hope that's the right place.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 15 mars 2018, 02:49

That works! Thanks again!

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 20 mars 2018, 10:40

You have done a nice and very useful work StripelessTiger :)
Thank you for that !

We remain a small team, any help from the community is always appreciated.

I think your work deserve to be put in the game aids download section of our drobox, are you okay with that ?
Just one thing : I can not download your file. Maybe an issue with my old computer or another, just wanted to tell you.

Thanks again !
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

StripelessTiger

•    
  • Citation

Message par StripelessTiger » 20 mars 2018, 15:26

Nelyhann a écrit :
20 mars 2018, 10:40
I think your work deserve to be put in the game aids download section of our dropbox, are you okay with that ?
Yes, I am fine with that! Please feel free. :D
Nelyhann a écrit :
20 mars 2018, 10:40
Just one thing : I can not download your file. Maybe an issue with my old computer or another, just wanted to tell you.
Hmmmm, I checked the Google Drive sharing settings and the links are available for download. They were PDF formatted from Photoshop. I added re-saved versions from PDF Creator, so they should work on any machine (however I only have PDF version 1.4). Not sure on the compatibility in Acrobat 4.0.

Can you try again? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ocslP ... ijbKN7yl7b (Reduced size 11MB)

It would be weird for the 'Download' button to be missing in Google Drive. You should still be able to download the files. I was able to, and I'm curious if anyone else can. The file size is 52MB by the way, so maybe it has to do with data restrictions or storage space? :|

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 21 mars 2018, 02:36

Better late than never: here is a link to the official Dearg page for the character sheet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gy8zudfp89rbi ... C.pdf?dl=0

@StripelessTiger: The download works fine on my end, so I guess it's a user-related issue?

Jill

•    
  • Citation

Message par Jill » 31 mai 2018, 13:54

Nelyhann a écrit :
11 janv. 2018, 17:56
Hello Donek, thank you for your support on this project :)
We are in the printing process now, it is a big project it takes time.
The date will depend on the printer schedule and shipping process.

We will let you know as soon as we have infos... cheers !!
Any word on this yet? Not being part of the KS means we don't have access to backer updates? Sorry if I've missed something but haven't hard anything since signing up to backer kit last autumn

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 04 juin 2018, 17:24

Jill a écrit :
31 mai 2018, 13:54
Any word on this yet? Not being part of the KS means we don't have access to backer updates? Sorry if I've missed something but haven't hard anything since signing up to backer kit last autumn
Hello Jill!

The latest news are that if everything goes according to plan, you should get your physical rewards in July at most. Digital rewards (and the Syrinscape voucher code) have been sent through Backerkit. Did you get them?

My apologies about the late reply and lack of access to the KS updates!

Guruphil

•    
  • Citation

Message par Guruphil » 05 juin 2018, 13:46

Is there any chance of the backer kit re-opening? :) :) I bought loads of stuff at UKGE and didn't think to ask if there was anything on the table that was not in the bundle. Alternatively, when will the official store be open on the website?

Thanks all.

Phil.

Répondre