Rolistes Podcast_Nelyhann about Dearg & Dragons Tetralogie

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Rolistespod

Rolistes Podcast_Nelyhann about Dearg & Dragons Tetralogie

•    
  • Citation

Message par Rolistespod » 22 févr. 2016, 15:31

https://rolistespod.wordpress.com/2016/ ... -ice-fire/

The last episode of The Rolistes Podcast, visiting Dragonmeet 2015 - London’s largest tabletop gaming convention - were the occasion to interview Nelyhann.

I seize the opportunity offered by this post to renew my thanks to him for acceptiong to answer those few questions which were entirely improvised and in the Bard's tongue.

Merci merci :)

For this episode, we head to a very northern and windy destination, on a mission to find a lost.

As the way is long an treacherous, several interviews will also rhythm this episode.

I must say I am very happy with the random encounters I rolled.

Only friendly people:
  • - Several member of the Role Play Haven including an old ally.

- Porter Williams, a friendly Utahn. I keep running in people from that state for some reason but this one is seasoned in the art of tabletop RPG

- Nelyhann author of French crowdfund extraordinaire tabletop RPG “Shadows Of Esteren“

- The good folks of “The Formal Gamer : A Dungeons and Dragons Podcast“

- Oliver Brooks a game designer from Wotan Games busy play-testing his latest creation

- Andrew Dacey from London Indie RPG

- Dominic McDowall is CEO of Cubicle 7
As decribed in the announcement part please consider contributing to my Patreon and/or join us at “Le Drinks & Dices” on Monday February 29th at the Tattershall Castle.

…and for another slice of Dragonmeet audio, please check the excellent “Episode 4 – RPG Games Cons Dragonmeet” by the Grognard Files.

:)
Dernière modification par Rolistespod le 18 janv. 2017, 15:23, modifié 1 fois.

Rolistespod

Re: The Rolistes Podcast_Nelyhann interview and much more

•    
  • Citation

Message par Rolistespod » 18 janv. 2017, 15:21

Little update following a NEW interview of Nelyhann at Dragonmeet (already a yearly tradition?) last December.

In addition to several interviews with other attendees of London's best tabletop event (check also Part 1), I asked Nelyhann not only about his team's progress on Dearg but also about Agate's Dungeons & Dragons 5e SRD/OGL project called "Dragons - La Tetralogie" led by Iris d'Automne.

Quite proud. I think I'm the only one who ever asked about that in a podcast in English. :mrgreen:

https://rolistespod.com/2017/01/14/epis ... cast-zone/

Répondre