Occultism & Ghost stories: Pre-order open on Backerkit

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

Occultism & Ghost stories: Pre-order open on Backerkit

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 08 août 2015, 21:50

Our Backerkit is open and you can pre-order limited edition bundle in case you missed the Kickstarter. The prices are higher than on Kickstater but you also get all stretch goals unlocked :)

Items from previous KS and still in stock are also available.

The link : https://shadows-of-esteren-a-medieval-h ... _preorders

If you are a backer, you should have received an invitation by email.

If you have any question, feel free to ask!

Enjoy :D
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

stepanxol

Re: Occultism & Ghost stories: Pre-order open on Backerkit

•    
  • Citation

Message par stepanxol » 12 août 2015, 11:45

Hi everybody! I'm fairly new to Esteren. I'm gonna introduce myself in the right thread, but I also have a couple specific questions on the backerkit, so I'll post here.

First of all, the project is UE-friendly, right? If I grab, say, the huge INTEGRAL pack, it's going to be shipped from UK or France, right? Otherwise the customs office will have my skin :)

Also, the INTEGRAL collection does not include the 6 poster maps of the cities, right? It would be great if it did!

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 12 août 2015, 18:32

Hi !

I confirm : the project is UE-friendly, we'll send you your reward from France ;)

The complete collection is described on the Kickstarter backerkit :
ALL 6 Shadows of Esteren books & exclusive game aids & ALL stretch goals unlocked : Book 0 Prologue + Book 1 Universe + Book 2 Travels + the Monastery of Tuath & printed game aids + Ghost Stories (pocket book Haunt included) + Occultism & music album RISE & printed game aids + the PDFs of all these books + Game Leader Kit (Game Leader Screen + Game Aids + Map of Tri-Kazel) + Universe Artworks (a set of 6 artworks in a folder to use as illustrations during the game) + set of 6 Occultism art prints + Culinary Journey (three special Esteren recipes) + Blank book.

The contents of this tier are worth more than $300!
The unlocked stretchgoals are : 5 artprints + PDF bestiary (as soon as it is finished ^^) + gastronogeek menu + occultism game aid + blank book

So, no city maps : they were finished after the campaign, that's why they are not in the integral bundel :)
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

stepanxol

•    
  • Citation

Message par stepanxol » 12 août 2015, 19:05

Thanks. Even without the maps, the integral bundle looks so good... I'm afraid it's too good to pass :)

<... a few minutes later...>

EDIT: it was too good indeed... I just had to add the maps as a separate item in the cart :D

Iris

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 12 août 2015, 19:50

:lol:

Hope your player will be happy with so much to play ! :D

Note that Book 1 - Universe was written in order that the player can read it without problems for the Game Leader ... so you can share it if you want to (or suggest your friends to get their own ^^)

Enskyridion

•    
  • Citation

Message par Enskyridion » 11 janv. 2016, 01:45

So I was wondering if I pre-order the Occultism book from your backerit will that yield the English version or will the English version be released later on?

I was just wondering since some products on the page are listed as being the English versions and I didn't see any kind of label on Occultism.

Nelyhann

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 11 janv. 2016, 07:53

Enskyridion, every items on backerkit are english version.

Nelyhann

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 11 janv. 2016, 19:37

Hi everyone,

Please note Backerkit will be close on january 25th.

adacey

•    
  • Citation

Message par adacey » 24 janv. 2016, 00:47

Hi, I realized that I should've posted here instead of on the KS thread. Very late to the Bakerkit but have been eyeing Shadows of Esteren for ages and this feels like the time to dive in.

I'm slightly confused by the options on Bakerkit, is there any option to get all 6 books in the KS editions? I'd love to throw you guys the extra money for the books and the pictures look absolutely gorgeous. I notice that book 1 doesn't seem to be available in the KS edition, is it sold out?

Iris

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 24 janv. 2016, 08:21

adacey a écrit :is there any option to get all 6 books in the KS editions? I'd love to throw you guys the extra money for the books and the pictures look absolutely gorgeous. I notice that book 1 doesn't seem to be available in the KS edition, is it sold out?
Hi !

I just looked on backerkit (https://shadows-of-esteren-a-medieval-h ... _preorders) :

- there are no more limited edition nor KS edition for book 1 - Universe, they are sold out ...

- The easiest way to get all book and game aids & stretch goal is to take "Esteren Integral" for $220.

- If your looking for every KS edition existing, you'll have to take every single book : Prologue $30 + Book 2 $40 + Monastery $30+ Black moon $25 + Occultism $30 +... and it will be a quite higher price :?

The best price for you would be the "integral" : you'll be sure to get everything and to have a good price. There a some diffrence on some covers, but the book inside are exactly the same... I think it's the best choice (seeing quality - quantity - price) for you :)

Répondre