Kickstarter: Occultism

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Ocule

Re: Kickstarter: Occultism

•    
  • Citation

Message par Ocule » 03 janv. 2015, 18:16

Actually created a reddit account so i can jump in on that. I will never understand why people critique a game in a genre they don't like. Don't review a horror game if you don't like horror.

zcthu3

•    
  • Citation

Message par zcthu3 » 04 janv. 2015, 18:17

Really glad that this is doing well, but just wanted to check that the Tri-Kazelian backer level will get the Bestiary Parts 1 and 2? From the icons I am presuming they are pdf only and come under the "all digital stretch goals"?

P.S. I really love the Shadows stuff and would back higher, but I just can't justify the costs due to international shipping.

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 04 janv. 2015, 19:35

zcthu3, yes every backer get the digital rewards unlocked, including bestiary PDF 1 & 2.
For the international shipping, yes this is a shame. An international tracked parcel is around $50 - $60. It is very expensive for us and we are sorry for you but we can not ask less than the $30 :(
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

zcthu3

•    
  • Citation

Message par zcthu3 » 04 janv. 2015, 20:17

Thanks for the confirmation - a bestiary (and guidance on how to create creatures!) is something I've been really looking forward too. As for postage, it's the curse of living in New Zealand - we're a long way from everywhere else; just means it is prohibitively expensive to back kickstarters at higher levels.

Jill

•    
  • Citation

Message par Jill » 05 janv. 2015, 00:47

Ouch! Shipping is getting crazy. I've stopped backing at physical levels from anything outside Europe for much the same reasons. Between shipping costs and import tax it just isn't worth it for most things.

Nel - why do you stagger the options made available? Why not have all the options from the previous KS e.g. Daols, Black Rose, extra copies of Books 0/1/2/Tuath available from the start to try and drum up higher pledges from the start? Not a complaint, just wondered why you guys choose this format.

Would you consider for future KS adding in a similar level to Farl Collector in terms of rewards but for the people who want standard editions instead of limited editions? I know from the comments on the KS page that swapping out editions in pledges is too much hard work but it sounds like there are an increasing number of people who would like to give you more money and unlock ALL the stretch goals but instead have to back at lower levels to get the edition they want.

zcthu3

•    
  • Citation

Message par zcthu3 » 05 janv. 2015, 01:26

Jill a écrit :Ouch! Shipping is getting crazy. I've stopped backing at physical levels from anything outside Europe for much the same reasons. Between shipping costs and import tax it just isn't worth it for most things.
What can I say, I like books - and the Shadows' books are so beautiful that I really want them as physical books.

Jill

•    
  • Citation

Message par Jill » 05 janv. 2015, 10:37

Completely with you - I didn't say it had been easy :lol: I backed the Numenera box edition recently and went the whole hog on it but they charge shipping at the time of dispatch so I have a few months to put money aside for it. I just can't get into using PDFs to run a game... It doesn't feel right

Lay-Ing

•    
  • Citation

Message par Lay-Ing » 09 janv. 2015, 10:31

Hey there, here are some graphics

On Kickstarter, +6% on January 7th followed by +6% the next day. Are you a buldozzer ? Yesterday evening you reached 434% of financing.

On January 7th, nice increase of +4% on Ulule followed by a more timid of only +1% the next day. This letting us get to 67%.
"En l'absence de lumière, les ténèbres règnent."

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 09 janv. 2015, 20:41

Thank you for your detailed graphs Lay-Ing! I can't believe I didn't mention it sooner.
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Lay-Ing

•    
  • Citation

Message par Lay-Ing » 09 janv. 2015, 22:53

You're welcome Clovis. Maybe it's because it was my first time here, in the english forum, with my graphics :).

Today's graphics :
On Kickstarter, a little +2%. It's the worst progression since the beginning of this campaign. I hope it will be better tomorrow ! Hang on mates :mrgreen: !

On Ulule, a +1% progression. It's the standard. Less than two weeks, but everything's still possible !

Sur Ulule une progression de +1%, c'est la norme ai-je envie de dire. Il reste un peu moins de deux semaines, tout est encore possible. Après clairement nous sommes moins nombreux que nous ne l'étions pour Dearg.
"En l'absence de lumière, les ténèbres règnent."

Répondre