Kickstarter: Occultism

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Confusius

Re: Kickstarter: Occultism

•    
  • Citation

Message par Confusius » 10 janv. 2015, 03:55

Hey guys,

is there a list describing the items that come with the different pledge levels (or even on everything released so far)? Several levels come with items from previous Kickstarters. So after checking out said Kickstarters, I'm even more confused than I was before. For instance the "VARIGAL MASTER" levels list a Kickstarter Edition of Book 2, but I didn't see such an edition on the other Kickstarters. Also the game aids from previous Kickstarters are nowhere to be found (actually it's more likely that I'm looking in the wrong places :lol: ).

Also since the Kickstarter Editions of the other books have been available as options before, can I take that they are not limited and I might be able to pick them up in this or the next Kickstarter? I like most what I have seen so far, but I'd like to try the game first, so getting everything right away is out of the question for me. I'd love to get Kickstarter Edition of all the books in case me and my group enjoy the game though (without having to get a second copy of Book 1 and other items I'm not exactly interested in). I have to find a shop carrying the books first though. :(

Pierstoval
Web developer

•    
  • Citation

Message par Pierstoval » 10 janv. 2015, 13:35

The XLS file does not suit to you ?

http://esteren.org/shadows_of_esteren/k ... IST_OK.xls

:)

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 10 janv. 2015, 14:29

Alos, we are working on a new catalog, you will be able to learn more about each option and item. Check this one from Tuath : http://esteren.org/shadows_of_esteren/k ... ptions.pdf

The new one will be available next week hopefully :)
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

paweldaruk

•    
  • Citation

Message par paweldaruk » 10 janv. 2015, 15:29

Ooo, many thanks Nel!! This lets me up my pledge and get a few more items! Awesome.

Lay-Ing

•    
  • Citation

Message par Lay-Ing » 10 janv. 2015, 18:34

A little day on KS with a progression of +3%. Still a good score. 11% more and the next strech goal is your ! With some nice artworks of Yoann Lossel.

Only 70€ collected on Ulule. Still at 68%. Maybe we will do a better score sunday :) ?
"En l'absence de lumière, les ténèbres règnent."

paweldaruk

•    
  • Citation

Message par paweldaruk » 10 janv. 2015, 21:30

I'm sure that once the new catalogue with all the add-ons gets uploaded and advertised, there'll be lots of upped pledges. :D

Confusius

•    
  • Citation

Message par Confusius » 10 janv. 2015, 22:41

Thanks Pierstoval and Nelyhann! The PDF is a great help (it contains even more info than I was actually looking for! :o ), it answered most of my questions. Unlike the Excel-File and the Kickstarter page there is no Kickstarter Edition of Book2 though. Is the Kickstarter Edition perhaps only the package of the book with the Faeril Blue Box, the game aids and the travel journals or is it actually something completely new? Guess I'll just have to wait for the new catalog. :lol:

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 11 janv. 2015, 03:23

Guys, this the old catalog, it is not up to date. I can not guarantee that all the items will be still available. Depends on the stocks left. And also the prices may change.

We are working on the new one. We will do an update as soon as it is ready.

Stay tuned :)
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

paweldaruk

•    
  • Citation

Message par paweldaruk » 11 janv. 2015, 07:24

No problemo, staying tuned. :D

Lay-Ing

•    
  • Citation

Message par Lay-Ing » 11 janv. 2015, 20:08

Ten days left ! I repeat : ten days left !

+9% on Kickstarter, a really good score. You're really near of the next stretch goal. After this one, the 100K$ stretch goal will be probably unveiled :) !

On Ulule, +1% today, I hope that the new options will increase the next days participations !
"En l'absence de lumière, les ténèbres règnent."

Répondre