What is needed to increase the community?

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Rodian Gale

Re: What is needed to increase the community?

•    
  • Citation

Message par Rodian Gale » 31 oct. 2019, 07:08

Hi, i'm new to both Esteren and this forum. I bought "Prologue" at your booth at the Spiel 19 in Essen, and it really got me hooked. Back at home, i found absolutely no way to purchase your game products here in Germany, except spending well over a hundred Euros for a single book on Ebay. Same with the Studio2 shipping costs. The very few online game shops that list Esteren at all are either out of stock or demand the same ridiculous prices as the ebay sellers. That's really disappointing, because i really love the products i've seen. How can you expect the community to grow if there's no way to buy the game?

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 04 nov. 2019, 08:57

Hello !

Thank you for your interest and sorry about the complications !

Each country (UK, USA, Germany, Italy...) have different organizations and selling networks : it's not easy to be present in each.

You can anyway get our books during subscription or backerkit. We send the books from France and the USA. Our mailing list to be informed : https://portal.esteren.org/en

It's not perfect, but we try to improve it :-)
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

DerHuthmacher

•    
  • Citation

Message par DerHuthmacher » 07 nov. 2019, 14:56

Hi Iris, Rodian,

I have pm'ed Rodian about where to get the game in Germany.

Greetz, Mathias

DerHuthmacher

•    
  • Citation

Message par DerHuthmacher » 07 nov. 2019, 15:00

Aaaand: I have preached it again and again:
The website (the english one at least, I don't know about the french one) is not kept up to date. There are links running dead and the last blog post is "meet us at UK Games Expo". The Essen Spiel was after that and didn't even get a post. I had someone walk up to me at Spiel this year and tell me he was surprised we were there, he had a look at the website some time ago and thought the game was dead.

It is surely not THE way to increase the community but sure is one way to do it.

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 11 nov. 2019, 10:13

You're right.

I didn't take enough time to look on the portals. I had a lot to do on other aspects and was not watchful enough about this one :)

We're a small team, and we're all working on the creative aspects, doing the other in addition. It's not easy. We're doing our best, but it's not perfect. We're trying to improve constantly different aspects, but cannot do all of it at the same time.

Thank you for your support,

We're reading your remarks with attention

:)
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

Répondre