Introduction of the Members

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

Re: Introduction of the Members

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 13 mai 2015, 09:57

Wizmaub, Boru, Topher, welcome here :)
Always a pleasure to wlecome new members in this forum !
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

cmdowns

•    
  • Citation

Message par cmdowns » 13 mai 2015, 23:24

Greetings, my name is Michael and I'm a new SoE fan. I haven't played yet, but I hope to run the scenarios from Prologue soon. I love the low fantasy universe as well as the emphasis on mystery and investigation. Who's going to be at Gen Con this year?

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 22 juin 2015, 08:17

Welcome cmdowns ! Hope you'll have a good time here !

GenCon : Nelyhann will be there, and certainly Clovis to, but I don't know if a third person will be there (or who it will be). Anyway, there will be some news about it in the next weeks

:)
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

Uggi

•    
  • Citation

Message par Uggi » 26 juin 2015, 10:23

Hey there,

my name is Daniel, I'm 28 years old and from germany. I already hosted 2/3 of the Loch Varn scenarios from Book 0 in my group and this weekend we finish with it the Red Falls oneshot.

I'm currently looking at material for a campaign, I already found lots of interesting stories and other campaigns as well, but this will probably still need a lot of time before something is finished for playing.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 01 juil. 2015, 16:10

Hello Daniel, and welcome! I hope you'll find everything you need here, and as always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, we're here to help!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

daniel svenson

•    
  • Citation

Message par daniel svenson » 03 août 2015, 09:22

Hello. My name is Daniel Svenson. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I work part time in retail. I am 42 yo. Been interested in Shadows of Esteren for some time. We are looking for a leader to run games regularly. We have two players with no experience. I love the medieval investigation horror setting. Thanks

Iris

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 03 août 2015, 10:00

Welcome Daniel !

Australia ! Shadows of Esteren is known so faaaaaar away ! :D

How did you discovered this universe ? I suppose it was thanks to Kickstarter ?

Not easy to find a game leader I suppose... Don't you want to try yourself ? ... or you prefer to travel and discover mysteries as a Player Character ?

stepanxol

•    
  • Citation

Message par stepanxol » 12 août 2015, 11:48

Hi everybody! I'm fairly new to Esteren, but I'm really digging the setting, the scenario style and all (I'm not even mentioning the art... everybody already did!)
I'm even planning to run an intro game as a GM (GL for "Game Leader"?) on RPG crossing. As far as I know, nobody introduced Esteren there, so far.

I'm Italian, and I speak a little bit of French, but I feel much more comfortable with English (I wonder if sombody is planning an Italian edition?).

Iris

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 13 août 2015, 07:09

Welcome Stepanxol :)

It's a good idea to make a proposal on RPG Crossing. Hope you'll find enthousiastic players :D

... I had a question : if you get now the entire collection of book you will be delivered in novembre... Do you projet to begin to play with the PDF ? (witch you get far sooner) :)

Don't hesitate to MP to Esteren red count to get an access to the Game Leader - Secret section :)

(no traduction in italian for the moment ;) )

Have fun !

stepanxol

•    
  • Citation

Message par stepanxol » 13 août 2015, 12:11

Hi! In fact, as I posted elsewhere, I already did:
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthread.php?t=158143

I have book 0, of course, and took the liberty of making a copy without the scenarios to distribute to potential players. I hope its briefness (all in all, with 12 pages or so + pregens you're able to play!) will drive many players to give it a try! You know how, ironically, some RPG players are traditionalist, unwilling to try something out of the "well-trodden path" :)

I also have book 1 in PDF, so I'm ready to answer questions and develop the setting if need be (again, I took the liberty of distributing the glossary... without it, it's pretty hard to understand what's going on in book 0!).
That said, play by post is really slow, so if Esteren takes hold and we start actually playing, I'll have all books and PDFs in my hands way before finishing the intro scenarios!

I'll try to get access to the GL secret section now! Thanks!
Stefano

Répondre