Introduction of the Members

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
DavidCastle

Re: Introduction of the Members

•    
  • Citation

Message par DavidCastle » 04 avr. 2022, 14:47

Hi. I got hold of the game through the latest Kickstarter and having now read the core book I am beginning to think about running the game later this year. I am kind of curious that although the game seemed very well received when it first came out, and the Kickstarters were pretty successful, the game doesn't seem to have much of a presence in the Anglophone world - these boards are pretty quiet, and there doesn't seem to be much of an online presence for the game elsewhere either. Am I missing something? Is most of the activity happening in French? Maybe my expectations are too high - my main reference points are Glorantha where there is a huge amount of fan activity, and Ars Magica, where the publisher stopped supporting the game with supplements seven years ago because demand was so low, and yet the forums, Discord, Facebook page, etc are very active. Is Shadows of Esteren a game that is bought much more than it is played?

Morikell

Re: Introduction of the Members

•    
  • Citation

Message par Morikell » 31 déc. 2022, 15:36

Hi, I'm Erik from The Netherlands. I got a hold of Book 1: Universe through a Kickstarter. Now running my first game for friends, which is about 4 child hood friends who all fled Frendian and all ended up in Kel Loar doing occult investigations.
So far we had two character creation sessions and 1 sessions of play. It is great fun and look forward to out next sessions.

Regards,

Erik

Répondre