Bestiary

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
zcthu3

Bestiary

•    
  • Citation

Message par zcthu3 » 26 oct. 2018, 20:01

Hi all, just wondering if the PDF bestiary, one of the stretch goals from one of the kickstarters (I want to say Occultism, but I’m not sure) was ever released? I remember seeing it being worked on but then the Dearg Kickstarter happened, and I haven’t seen anything since.

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

Re: Bestiary

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 29 oct. 2018, 08:38

Hello,

We are still working on the Bestiary. A first version of the text is ready. There are still a lot of proofreading and illustration to do.

We have not forgotten this promise :)
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

zcthu3

•    
  • Citation

Message par zcthu3 » 29 oct. 2018, 08:41

Thanks. Was just looking at my books the other day, and was wondering if i’d Missed seeing an update.

zcthu3

•    
  • Citation

Message par zcthu3 » 30 oct. 2018, 08:02

Just thought, my email has changed after the close of that Kickstarter. How can I get it updated?

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 05 nov. 2018, 09:56

Hello !

You can suscribe to the newsletter to be informed on every important news, so there is no risk to miss something ^^. There is a link on the blog : http://shadowsofesteren.blogspot.com/ (on the right, in the bottom)

If you had technical issues or questions of any sort, you can join us here : https://www.studio-agate.com/en/contact

:)
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

Gazza

•    
  • Citation

Message par Gazza » 12 juil. 2022, 17:53

Hi all,

Is there any more progress on the release of the Bestiary? It all seems to have gone rather quiet on the Esteren front.

Aprewett

•    
  • Citation

Message par Aprewett » 27 juil. 2022, 09:14

+1. So many publishers are moving onto the 5e bandwagon, that it affects there initial core products. Riotminds with Trudvang is another I follow, that did this. I see them doing Kickstarters for 5e products. Suppose they have to follow the money, but it’s sad.

Répondre