In the Clutches of the Sorcerer Lord - Won't Work!

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
FantomPencil

In the Clutches of the Sorcerer Lord - Won't Work!

•    
  • Citation

Message par FantomPencil » 14 juil. 2018, 12:01

I purchased the video game In the Clutches of the Sorcerer Lord for PC during the recent 50% sale on DriveThru, and I can't get the program to run. It seemed to install with no problems, and when I click on the start icon I get to the Choose Display window, but no matter what option I select I then get the splash screen followed by a black screen and the mouse pointer turning into a spinning blue circle. Task manager tells me that the game is Not Responding.

I've tried running the game under different versions of Windows, and under Administrator, but same thing happens. And occasionally I get the error message 'Game Module has stopped working.'

PC is running Windows 7, AMD 6-core processor, 16G memory and a GTX970 graphics card - which should be more than enough to run the game.

Anyone have the same experience? Any ideas what the issue is..?

Pierstoval
Web developer

Re: In the Clutches of the Sorcerer Lord - Won't Work!

•    
  • Citation

Message par Pierstoval » 16 juil. 2018, 08:03

Seems like the game has been a bit broken for a few moment, and the team which is in charge of the application is not available 😕 I also tried on Android and it's the same thing.

I have no clue about what the bug is, actually, but I will tell the team internally, so we can at least block purchases on DriveThru to avoid having more feedback like this, until we can fix this 😉

FantomPencil

•    
  • Citation

Message par FantomPencil » 17 juil. 2018, 22:15

Shame. But, like I said, got it in the sale, so could have been worse..! :D

StripelessTiger

•    
  • Citation

Message par StripelessTiger » 06 août 2018, 15:54

Is that the puzzle solving one? Mine still works on my Samsung Galaxy - latest version. What issues are you having? Will it just not boot?
“What we hope ever to do with ease, we must first learn to do with diligence.”

Répondre