I return!

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Ocule

I return!

•    
  • Citation

Message par Ocule » 16 août 2017, 16:06

So with the release of the beta for Dearg my group has opted to have a full fledged campaign in Tri-Kazel. I am so excited! And I get to be a player for once. So many characters I want to play, so little time.

Side question, any way to get Feond beer here in the US? Would be a nice touch to the party. Feond beer with some of those gastrogeek recipes would set the mood just right.

Any suggestions for music and soundtracks other than official esteren soundtracks? I have all the official ones.

Recoveris

Re: I return!

•    
  • Citation

Message par Recoveris » 16 août 2017, 19:37

I'm rather fond of the Witcher 3 original soundtrack (composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz) for every "action scene" related music. Since its universe is also a medieval one, I thought it would suit to the Shadow of Esteren.

Some tracks from the original soundtrack of Dishonored 2 (mostly composed by Daniel Licht) suit a darkest vibe, despite its "steampunk" universe.

You got the idea, i pick the music from video games. Films can also do the trick, since their music also aim to set the ambiance. I have yet to find them for Shadow of Esteren.

Destiny

•    
  • Citation

Message par Destiny » 16 août 2017, 21:24

If you want to buy some Feond beer in the US, I see only the GenCon :lol:

About the music, the members of the forum and of the team have developed a list of their inspirations. The comments are written in French, but I'm sure you can find some useful references. You have it here : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
La lumière montre l'ombre et la vérité, le mystère.

Ocule

•    
  • Citation

Message par Ocule » 17 août 2017, 19:29

Thanks for the suggestions I took a look at both of them, the witcher 3 OST I already had on my list. That playlist is really nice it has even descriptions of what to use the soundtrack for.

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 25 août 2017, 05:23

Hey Ocule welcome back :)

Please check this thread with a LOT of music advices : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64

The link given by Destiny is really complete, hope you will find a gem inside :)
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

Répondre