Présentations.. Presentaciones.. Präsentationen..

C'est ici que tout commence...
Présentations, questions, recherche de joueurs, Esteren Tour, annonces de manifestations, concours…
Répondre
warriorban

Re: Présentations

•    
  • Citation

Message par warriorban » 01 août 2012, 22:32

You are welcome among us.
It's a pleasure to see a person who's not a french on this forum.
I'm hopping you will have fun to read the forum and imagine answers to the secrets.

Another faith you are welcome in the shadows.

I'm sorry for my english I'm not very fluent.

Nero

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nero » 01 août 2012, 22:37

You're Welcome Kjetil.

I'm very glad to see a non-french player here. First international player of Esteren in this forum. We should organized a party for your arrival. I hope you'll like this RPG.
If you don't speak french it's not a problem. You can speak english to the community and I am sure that each will make efforts to integrate you.
C'est dans l'ombre de nos certitudes que guette la folie.

kjetilkverndokken

•    
  • Citation

Message par kjetilkverndokken » 02 août 2012, 05:35

Thank you :)
While the wait for an international part to come up, I will do my best to navigate this forum, and hope in some parts Google translate will help me with what section is what :), though I dont know french, some words do pop up as understandable.

Or if some of the kind patrons of this community are willing to help me, give me a tour on which forum is what :mrgreen: .

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

!!!!

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 02 août 2012, 07:21

Hi Kjet' !

I hope you will find some interesting things here even it's in french ! Sorry for my english, I understand it better than I write it... and as I write, I have german vocable in my mine (I am a little bit better in german as in english ;) )

In order to present you the forum in general :
  • Auberge de Melwan : a place where you can discover the communitiy and find other roleplayer ... hum... well... not sure it will help you to know that there is an open group in Paris :mrgreen:
  • Bibliothèque : it gives you some game material, official or created by the community
  • Univers de Jeu : common discussions about the game
  • Système : ... about the game resolution
  • Secrets : to be admit in this forum, you will have to ask to "Esteren" to be recognize as a "Meneur" / "Maître du jeu" / "Game Master". After a few days you will be able to discover the different scenarii creates by the french / francophones game master and also a lot of debate about the secrets of the world... I am afraid this conversations are the most interesting but also the most complicated for someone who don't speak french
Don't hesitate to ask if you're lost !

We're glad to welcome you in the Shadows of Esteren ! :D

Iris
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

Deufr

•    
  • Citation

Message par Deufr » 02 août 2012, 08:02

Welcome to all our new friends. :)

You are truly invited to participate in this forum.
See you soon in all others discussion thread :D

Kind regards

Elwe

•    
  • Citation

Message par Elwe » 02 août 2012, 08:50

Welcome to our first english speaking member !

The first step in Esteren's globalisation ! ^^
I hope you will find here all you need to play this fantastic game. Don't hesitate to ask questions to the community. I'm sure I can say that a lot of french RPG players speak english, because it's often the only way for us to read games' books that will never be translated un french !

I'm waiting for Elynil to bring us some beer to celebrate your arrival ;)

Enjoy your journey through the shadows !
"La seule chose que l'on peut décider est quoi faire du temps qui nous est imparti"
Gandalf, La Communauté de l'Anneau, J.R.R. Tolkien

Pierstoval
Web developer

•    
  • Citation

Message par Pierstoval » 02 août 2012, 10:00

Elwe a écrit :I'm waiting for Elynil to bring us some beer to celebrate your arrival ;)
Hehe, you said the word before I could even post !

Elenyl will be really glad to find an old and spiky ale to share with our international community !

Iris a écrit :[*] Secrets : to be admit in this forum, you will have to ask to "Esteren" to be recognize as a "Meneur" / "Maître du jeu" / "Game Master". After a few days you will be able to discover the different scenarii creates by the french / francophones game master and also a lot of debate about the secrets of the world... I am afraid this conversations are the most interesting but also the most complicated for someone who don't speak french [/list]
I'm really shocked ! :shock: :shock: :shock: Even though your english is really good Iris, and so your French (an awesome writer keeps being an awesome writer ;) ), I can't find out why you would ever use such a word which is in no dictionnary, and which is an old archaic form of an italian word, not french nor english....

If the admins read this : How will be integrated the new international forum ? New sections will be created ? (Example : "Auberge de Melwan - Français" and a new like "Osta-Baille Embassy - International" ?)
Or a whole new forum ?

Anyway, welcome to our new member !

Arthus

•    
  • Citation

Message par Arthus » 02 août 2012, 10:20

Kjetil, I have an extra question for you : what attracted you in "shadows of Esteren"? I'm really curious to have the point of view of someone with a different culture (than the french-speaking one) about this! :D

Moreover, I envy you a little bit : Norway seems to be a so beautiful country... :D
La sagesse est un chemin ténu et difficile mon fils, et surtout il est sans fin. Il est naturel et salutaire que l'humilité te le rappelle de temps en temps... Mais n'oublie pas que l'humilité est un guide, non un fardeau...

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 02 août 2012, 13:44

Hi Kjetil ! Welcome here ! I am so glad to see you around :)

About the english forum, it will take some time because we want to offer you something great! We are working on it right now...

If you need anything, please ask.

Welcome to our first english speaking member !
You quickly forget some of our Spanish and Brazilian players who are registered here for a while! ;)

Anyway, these newcomers will be the opportunity of revising our English. I count on you to welcome them !
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

jeepee

•    
  • Citation

Message par jeepee » 06 août 2012, 23:19

Bon, me voilà sur le forum des Ombres d'Esteren.
Ca faisait déjà un bon moment que je surveillais du coin de l'oeil cet étonnant jeu de rôle, faisant de temps à autre un peu de pub sur mon site. Et puis, j'ai franchi le pas en téléchargeant le Prologue que je suis en train de lire avec grand intérêt.
Mon intérêt pour les Ombres d'Esteren ne date pas d'hier mais ma vraie "découverte", je la fais maintenant, tardivement diront certains mais bon...

Moi, c'est JeePee, du blog jeepeeonline http://www.jeepeeonline.be/
Je suis rôliste depuis plus de 20 ans et j'essaie d'assurer une certaine présence sur le web depuis... pas mal d'années déjà.
J'ai débuté avec AD&D2; j'ai surtout été meneur de jeu et j'ai pratiqué, outre AD&D2, Starwars et l'Appel de Cthulhu pour ne citer que les plus maîtrisés/joués.
J'ai également touché à Vampire l'Age des Ténèbres, DeadLands, BaSIC RPS avec de multiples petits settings et adaptations "maison", et pas mal de trucs tournant autour du D20 et de l'Open Gaming Licence (notamment The Return of The Not Totally Dead).
Actuellement, je suis plus joueur que meneur; toujours à l'Appel de Cthulhu mais aussi à Chroniques Oubliées (là, je mène aussi, en initiant mon fils de 9 ans aux joies du jeu de rôle et du massacre de gobelins ;-) J'ai aussi récemment joué à Fading Suns.
Je vivote ça et là sur le web, suivant l'actualité du jdr, participant parfois aux discussions sur certains forums bien connus des rôlistes, et postant quelques petits articles sur mon blog.

Là, je suis occupé à la lecture du Prologue des Ombres d'Esteren et ce que je lis me branche pas mal. J'en suis aux personnages prétirés et j'ai hâte d'entamer la lecture des scénarii proposés.
J'aime assez la manière dont les personnages sont présentés et l'influence directe qu'à leur psychologie définie par les voies sur leurs "performances" (le mot est sans doute mal choisi mais j'aime assez le fait que la personnalité du personnage, marrant de dire ça, a vraiment un poids dans ce que le perso sait ou ne sait pas faire...)
C'est assez bien pensé je trouve et ça me surprend dans le bon sens du terme.
Mais bon... là je m'éloigne un peu du sujet qui était ma présentation.

Je suis à la recherche d'un jeu un peu plus "adulte" et mûr, et je pense que les Ombres d'Esteren pourraient bien me convenir. Je pressens le potentiel de ce jeu et les possibilités en terme de développement des personnages au travers des histoires horrifiques et du monde d'Esteren qui a, il me semble, une vraie personnalité.
C'est pour tout ça que j'en suis venu à me ré-intéresser aux Ombres d'Esteren.
J'espère que mes attentes ne seront pas déçues...

JeePee
http://www.jeepeeonline.be/

Répondre