Présentations.. Presentaciones.. Präsentationen..

C'est ici que tout commence...
Présentations, questions, recherche de joueurs, Esteren Tour, annonces de manifestations, concours…
Répondre
Arthus

Re: Présentations

•    
  • Citation

Message par Arthus » 25 sept. 2012, 14:18

Bienvenue à Grumz et Hytlodée! Et je confirme que la section "secrets est un joyeux fout... euh... un convivial salon de l'esprit où se côtoient théories tantôt profondes, tantôt extravagantes, et où toute question trouve sa réponse! (même si c'est réponse n'est pas forcément la bonne, ni celle que l'on attendait, et qu'elle suscite parfois plus de questions encore! :lol: )

Plus sérieusement, ladite section regorge de scénarios créés par la communauté, d'aides de jeu et de reflexions sur l'art de masteriser, ainsi, bien sûr, que les incontournables spéculations sur les secrets.

Bienvenue ici! :D
La sagesse est un chemin ténu et difficile mon fils, et surtout il est sans fin. Il est naturel et salutaire que l'humilité te le rappelle de temps en temps... Mais n'oublie pas que l'humilité est un guide, non un fardeau...

poupi

•    
  • Citation

Message par poupi » 27 sept. 2012, 03:37

Iris a écrit :Bienvenue à vous !

Poupi, en Nouvelle Calédonie ? ... il y a... des boutiques de JdR là-bas ? :P ... Contente que tu puisses amener les Ombres aussi loin ! Nous avons quelques polynésiens qui discutaient du côté de la section des secrets de la manière dont les traditions polynésiennes leur inspiraient une vision du monde d'esteren. C'était très intéressant ! Si tu as des idées et des sources particulières, n'hésite pas à nous les faire partager ! [...]
Non il n'y a pas de boutique de jdr à proprement parler... vive les commandes sur le net !
J'ai réussi à contaminer d'autres mj ^^ Pas de soucis mais je reste très européen, et ne connais pas de légendes canaques qui pourraient coller, désolé !

SnowLeopard

•    
  • Citation

Message par SnowLeopard » 29 sept. 2012, 00:08

Hello!

I'm Tammy Powers from Ottawa, Canada, a long time player (~20 years now) and frequent play tester. The rpgs that I have been playing lately are: DESOLATION, PRIMEVAL RPG, and BROKEN ROOMS.

My GM (or Game Leader :D ) has been raving about SHADOWS OF ESTEREN. I've been getting updates after he has finished reading each chapter of the book as he gets ready to start the new game. I'm all ready and pumped up to explore the world of Esteren! :mrgreen:

JohnK

•    
  • Citation

Message par JohnK » 29 sept. 2012, 05:19

Hullo, Tammy,

Good to see you made it here to the forums for Shadows of Esteren (although I gues sthat should be Les Ombres d'Esteren)! :)

I'm pretty pumped up and ready to run the game and explore the world of Esteren, too! :)
Cheers!

...I'm new to the boards and to Shadows of Esteren, so please be kind to me.

JohnK
e-mail: johnk100@sympatico.ca
blog: http://jkahane.livejournal.com

StevePR

Re: Présentations.. Presentaciones.. Präsentationen..

•    
  • Citation

Message par StevePR » 30 sept. 2012, 04:00

Hi, my name is Steven Ross, I'm 40 something, was born in Ottawa, but live in Vernon, Ontario; I've been working as a casual Maintenance Helper for the City of Ottawa for about a while now. I am currently taking night classes at Algonquin Collage in the Library & Information Technician program and hope to getting my collage diploma. I've been roleplaying since 1985/6 or roughly.

I'm an avid reader of fantasy, science fiction, and have more recently taken an interest in anime, manga, historical works and non-fiction, have a fascination with various aspects of science, am a Half-hearted music fan (Jethro Tull, Renaissance, and assorted others). In high school I tried my hand at doing short fiction in an attempt to improve my cursive writing skills, but give it up about 30 years ago. I've also sketched off and on over the years.

My roleplaying interests include PRIMEVAL, PARSEC, ATOMIC HIGHWAY, STAR WARS D6, MEKTON ZETA, BROKEN ROOMS, THE LAUNDRY, ROBOTECH, ASHEN STARS and MAID. I have playtested products for several game companies, and three of the notable systems I playtested were WITCHCRAFT, HERCULES & XENA and THE DYING EARTH. I've played all those games, plus SECOND EDITION DC HEROES, SECOND EDITION STAR TREK, AD&D, BLUE PLANET, A|STATE, DRAGONQUEST and ARS MAGICA.

JohnK, my game leader have been intriguing me with talk about this game SHADOWS OF ESTEREN. :D

iznurda

•    
  • Citation

Message par iznurda » 30 sept. 2012, 11:12

Fáilte all of you !

It's nice to see new players or GM's, and more important, with a fresh look on the universe. I am eager to share with you !

iz

mad_matx

•    
  • Citation

Message par mad_matx » 30 sept. 2012, 12:01

Hi all, I'm in the Seattle area (USA, Pacific Northwest, 2nd most beautiful spot in the world), and have been gaming on and off for the last 35 years. I'm loving the atmosphere of Shadows of Esteren, and the hints of intrigue and mystery....
Pleased to make your acquaintance;
Matx

cascade

•    
  • Citation

Message par cascade » 01 oct. 2012, 11:47

Hello,

I'm Jonas from Germany. About a year ago (?) somebody on a German forum (tanelorn.net - great community by the way!) talked about Les Ombres d'Esteren and had as drooling. My French is bad (as in "horrible", not "bad ass"), so I was delighted to learn about the English release. I hopped on the kickstarter campaign. I have yet to read the book (and then, find time and players to bring it to the table), but I'm patient: The time will come... :)

Nice to meet you all on this forum!

Elenyl Forgelune
Auteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Elenyl Forgelune » 01 oct. 2012, 13:02

Pleased to meet you all guys !
The international community of SoE is growing on and on each day...
Hope you'll find lot of good stuff here.
Many people on the french community and in the staff will try to answer your questions, spend good time discussing with you all, and hope you'll drink with us some good ale in the red dog inn :mrgreen:

Elenyl, in need for XP to increase his english speaking ;)
Nous sommes des passionnés, bossant pour notre plaisir et pour le votre, dès que la vie nous en laisse le temps.
Ne nous demandez pas de faire vite, nous préférons essayer de faire bien...
Vaille que vaille !!!

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 01 oct. 2012, 16:07

Bon, et bien étant donné que je me suis présenté sur la section anglaise du forum, pas de raison que je ne le fasse pas aussi sur celle française !

Bonjour à tous donc ; je suis Clovis, le traducteur officiel des Ombres d'Esteren, et mordu de jeu de rôle depuis de nombreuses années déjà. Au-delà de mon intérêt professionnel envers Esteren, j'y ai trouvé un jeu très riche, à la fois simple et plein de petites subtilités, que l'on peut prendre énormément de plaisir à développer, autant en tant que Joueur qu'en tant que Meneur.

Autrement, je suis pour le moment encore dans mes études, étudiant à l'ESIT (École Supérieure des Interprètes et Traducteurs) pour un Master qui me permettra d'exercer professionnellement le travail de traducteur que j'apprécie beaucoup exercer.

Je suis heureux de rejoindre la communauté que je vois passionnée et pleine d'inventivité, et espère contribuer productivement à ce qui s'y fait !
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Répondre