Release of The Official Campaign

Discussions around the universe of Esteren and its English series of books.
Répondre
hai2210

Release of The Official Campaign

•    
  • Citation

Message par hai2210 » 27 oct. 2012, 12:12

Hi all,

I just pledged for the actual Kickstarter-Campaign regarding Book 0. Shadows of Esteren seems to do a lots of things right and I'm very eager to start playing in the setting.

For getting my plans right with my group I was searching for a planned release date for the official campaign and wasn't able to find anything. Is there anywhere an information when we can expect the campaign? I know it's always difficult with release dates, especially when they are so far in the future. It would be just great to know whether a release is planned within the next year or we have to wait for 2014.

Many thanks,
Heiko

Daïn

Re: Release of The Official Campaign

•    
  • Citation

Message par Daïn » 27 oct. 2012, 20:35

hai2210 a écrit :Hi all,
I just pledged for the actual Kickstarter-Campaign regarding Book 0. Shadows of Esteren seems to do a lots of things right and I'm very eager to start playing in the setting.
You're right, the book is indeed full of good stuff. A must have 8-)
hai2210 a écrit :For getting my plans right with my group I was searching for a planned release date for the official campaign [...]It would be just great to know whether a release is planned within the next year or we have to wait for 2014.
The book is planned to be out in spring 2013, but the factual date release may vary, very common in this business :roll:
- Ultimate horror often paralyses memory in a merciful way.

Clovis
Traducteur

Re: Release of The Official Campaign

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 29 oct. 2012, 16:47

I can't say anything about an official campaign since, as Daïn said, it's very difficult to make predictions in such a domain: so many things can change what was initially planned that I'd rather not make promises! However, I can assure you that we are always doing our best to provide quality material within the least possible time!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Répondre