Shadows of Esteren PDFs

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Fenris

Shadows of Esteren PDFs

•    
  • Citation

Message par Fenris » 23 août 2015, 06:22

Hello All,

I understand that this is probably not the best method to reach out to you, but I've sent the company several e-mails over nearly a month and have not received a single response.

I purchased a package at GenCon which included the PDFs of the product and after nearly a month I have not received any instructions or information about getting them.

I spend nearly $400 at GenCon on your products and I am disappointed at the lack of response and service I have received thus far in my efforts to contact you and receive what I purchased.

I understand you must be very busy, and I think I have been reasonable and patient. All I am asking for in the very least is for a status or some information about how and when I will receive the PDFs.

Sincerely,

Fenris

Iris
Première assistante coordinatrice & auteur

Re: Shadows of Esteren PDFs

•    
  • Citation

Message par Iris » 23 août 2015, 07:23

Hello !

I think the problem was Nelyhann was far away from his office (during august and end of december) ... (and I don't receive the mail adressed to the compagny in general ;) )

I'll try to send you some of the PDF (those I have) to begin with (I mean : I have all the french version, but must look to see for the english ones)

Could you MP me your mail adress and the different PDF you are waiting for ?

Very sorry for the waiting time, it's always frustratin not to get an answer. Well, I'll try to make it good :)

Thank you again for your support and your patience !
Si je ne suis pas là, vous pouvez me trouver ici ou ou par MP.

Fenris

•    
  • Citation

Message par Fenris » 23 août 2015, 12:41

Iris,

Thank you for the prompt reply. I'll PM you with my e-mail address. If by any chance you do not receive it, please post here and let me know. Maybe the issue is that my PMs aren't going out.

Fenris

jngoldsm

•    
  • Citation

Message par jngoldsm » 26 août 2015, 22:07

I, too, am waiting for the PDF's from the books I purchased at GenCon. Not in a great rush, but I am curious as to the status!

Thanks...

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 27 août 2015, 01:48

Don't worry, we're not forgetting about you or anyone else. It's just that fully wrapping up Gen Con, in addition to taking care of properly ensuring the continuation of the series, is taking some time.

But come hell or high water, we will make sure that everyone gets their due in the end!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 27 août 2015, 14:47

Hello everyone,

We are working on the spreadsheet with the email adress of everyone. You should receive the PDF in the beginning of september :)

We are trying to answer every one and even if I took some vacations after GenCon, I checked my messages so I am surprised that I didn't answer / saw your email Fenris. Can you tell me where did you try to reach us so I can check there is no problem or others lost messages ?

Thanks for your help!
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

Fenris

•    
  • Citation

Message par Fenris » 28 août 2015, 13:52

Nelyhann a écrit :Hello everyone,

We are working on the spreadsheet with the email adress of everyone. You should receive the PDF in the beginning of september :)

We are trying to answer every one and even if I took some vacations after GenCon, I checked my messages so I am surprised that I didn't answer / saw your email Fenris. Can you tell me where did you try to reach us so I can check there is no problem or others lost messages ?

Thanks for your help!
Nel,

I private messaged Persoval twice, and cc'ed you on one of those. I also Emailed you directly once. And I'm not too sure, but I also think I e-mailed you once through the website.

Thanks!

Fenris

Nelyhann
Coordinateur général, auteur & illustrateur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Nelyhann » 01 sept. 2015, 10:44

Oh my bad, I don't check on a regular basics my private message here. To be honnest, after the GenCon trip and some vacations, so much emails, message everywhere to review...

Be sure we always try to answer our community and every message we receive but sometimes we miss one message. SO you were right to post here :)
«Patience et longueur de temps Font plus que force ni que rage.»
Le Lion et le Rat - Jean de la Fontaine

zayven

•    
  • Citation

Message par zayven » 23 sept. 2015, 22:29

Hello all!

I was wondering if all the electronic products from GenCon purchases were sent out. I purchased Books 1 & 2 along with the music soundtrack, but haven't received any word about how to download the materials. After reading this thread at the end of August, i decided to give it some time, but I wanted to check in to make sure I didn't get lost in the shuffle somehow. Any information you can share at the moment would be great.

I'm loving the books, by the way.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 24 sept. 2015, 02:28

I've asked Nelyhann. As soon as I have an answer, I'll let you know!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Répondre