Session reports

Here is where everything begins...
Introductions, questions, looking for players, the Esteren Tour, event announcements, contests...
Répondre
Shadow Hexagram

Session reports

•    
  • Citation

Message par Shadow Hexagram » 22 mai 2014, 19:06

Hello Esteren community,

I'd like to point to a series of excellent session reports posted on RPG Geek by Finnish Esteren player Jonna (who is also a forum moderator there).

It appears to me that a way to grow the Esteren community is to show how the game plays, in this case via Google Hangout, and through these session reports to read how much fun the players have.

Here's the link: http://rpggeek.com/forum/1025505/les-om ... n/sessions

Clovis
Traducteur

Re: Session reports

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 23 mai 2014, 00:41

These are very thorough and interesting reports to read! Thanks for sharing them, SH, I hope other Players will feel like reading them and learning from them!
Allez, come on, allons-y, here we go, en avant, godspeed, hardi, let's do this!

Shadow Hexagram

•    
  • Citation

Message par Shadow Hexagram » 23 mai 2014, 06:19

That's one of the points with such session reports, hence this post.

What's more, I can tell you that some among this group of players has developed an interesting curiosity for French RPGs since then.

Besides, these session reports are great reads and as Kai, the GM, writes his own scenario and own plot line, there won't be any spoilers to be afraid of.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 23 mai 2014, 19:20

Shadow Hexagram a écrit :What's more, I can tell you that some among this group of players has developed an interesting curiosity for French RPGs since then.
Oh, isn't that nice! PMaybe they'll get into Agone; the setting is one of the most fascinating ones I have seen. I'd recommend Rêve: the Dream Ouroboros too, but it's almost impossible to find nowadays...
Besides, these session reports are great reads and as Kai, the GM, writes his own scenario and own plot line, there won't be any spoilers to be afraid of.
They are indeed! Kai sure seems like a GM who knows how to handle his stuff!

Shadow Hexagram

•    
  • Citation

Message par Shadow Hexagram » 23 mai 2014, 21:25

Clovis a écrit :
Shadow Hexagram a écrit :What's more, I can tell you that some among this group of players has developed an interesting curiosity for French RPGs since then.
Oh, isn't that nice! PMaybe they'll get into Agone; the setting is one of the most fascinating ones I have seen. I'd recommend Rêve: the Dream Ouroboros too, but it's almost impossible to find nowadays...
They are indeed! Kai sure seems like a GM who knows how to handle his stuff!
Well, talking about Mathieu Gaborit, I'll run a game of Les Chroniques des Féals to Kai, Jonna, Schizoid and two other players who aren't at Kai's table at the end of June, via Google Hangout of course.

I'm actually really looking forward to this session as I really want to show them another quality product published by the French RPG industry.

On a side note, I did find Rêve: the Dream Ouroboros and managed to offer this game to an RPG Geek member from New Zealand via Lulu. They've got this game in their catalogue.

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 24 mai 2014, 00:56

Shadow Hexagram a écrit :Well, talking about Mathieu Gaborit, I'll run a game of Les Chroniques des Féals to Kai, Jonna, Schizoid and two other players who aren't at Kai's table at the end of June, via Google Hangout of course.
Oh, I've heard there existed a Les Chroniques des Féals RPG, but I never even got to see it. I would sure love to hear of your sessions, so feel free to keep me informed, should you get to writing session reports of your compaign.
On a side note, I did find Rêve: the Dream Ouroboros and managed to offer this game to an RPG Geek member from New Zealand via Lulu. They've got this game in their catalogue.
What a feat! I hope he got to play it; this game is rather peculiar, but I very much like its atmosphere.

Shadow Hexagram

•    
  • Citation

Message par Shadow Hexagram » 24 mai 2014, 05:33

Clovis a écrit :
Shadow Hexagram a écrit :Well, talking about Mathieu Gaborit, I'll run a game of Les Chroniques des Féals to Kai, Jonna, Schizoid and two other players who aren't at Kai's table at the end of June, via Google Hangout of course.
Oh, I've heard there existed a Les Chroniques des Féals RPG, but I never even got to see it. I would sure love to hear of your sessions, so feel free to keep me informed, should you get to writing session reports of your compaign.
I sure will, or perhaps even run a game for you should we ever meet at a convention one day.
Clovis a écrit :
Shadow Hexagram a écrit :On a side note, I did find Rêve: the Dream Ouroboros and managed to offer this game to an RPG Geek member from New Zealand via Lulu. They've got this game in their catalogue.
What a feat! I hope he got to play it; this game is rather peculiar, but I very much like its atmosphere.
Well, not exactly a feat, as it's Lulu's catalogue (thankfully!). And this was done as a Secret Cthanta (or Mad Hatter?) Gift Exchange operation on RPG Geek. I don't know if my target got to play it, but at least I did a bit to propagate French RPGs in the other hemisphere. :P

Clovis
Traducteur

•    
  • Citation

Message par Clovis » 25 mai 2014, 03:02

Shadow Hexagram a écrit :I sure will, or perhaps even run a game for you should we ever meet at a convention one day.
That would be a pleasure! It's quite unlikely that the opportunity will arise one day, but if it does, I'll be all for a session of Les Chroniques des Féals!
I don't know if my target got to play it, but at least I did a bit to propagate French RPGs in the other hemisphere. :P
And we're thankful for that. Keep playing your part, Agent SH! :lol:

Shadow Hexagram

•    
  • Citation

Message par Shadow Hexagram » 25 mai 2014, 09:58

Clovis a écrit :
Shadow Hexagram a écrit :I don't know if my target got to play it, but at least I did a bit to propagate French RPGs in the other hemisphere. :P
And we're thankful for that. Keep playing your part, Agent SH! :lol:
Sir! Yes, Sir!

Répondre